1. When applying for Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy, you are required to do the followings:
a) To bring Original passport (which requires one-month validity prior to the date of exit from Vietnam and/or six months validity to meet airlines’ requirements); 01 regulated sized-photos (2*2 inch).
b) To complete an application form given by the embassy or download from the website.
c) To pay for the Vietnam Visa fees including stamping fee and visa approval arrangement fee, processing fee, shipping, handling and expediting services.
d) To wait for 5 working days before your entry is approved.
2. All required fields in the application form must be filled with care and precision. For Name and contact in Vietnam, please provide the name of the first accommodation or the name of your acquaintance or business.
3. A visa will be valid from the entry date to the exit date as printed. You can visit and stay in Vietnam any time between these two dates, i.e. you cannot enter Vietnam before the entry date and you must leave by the exit date. Therefore, you should be clear about the DATE OF ENTRY AND EXIT on your application form.
4. Visa rules and fees for children should follow the same procedure as adults if they have their own passports. Children who are included in parents passports do not need separate visas and are not charged (however, their names must be stated in their parents application form with one accompanying photograph). The parents should sign the applications on behalf of children under 14 years old.
5. Once the application is with the Embassy, there is no possibility of any change.
6. Fees and charges once received are not refundable, except in case of rejection.
- How to apply for a Vietnamese visa? - Size 22.0 kB
Last modified 21-08-2012